Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Her 2nd time around Talinis ^ ^


September 25 -26 2010 ~ Cuernos De Negros Mountaineer is organizing the event "TREK TO TALINIS". Its the afternoon of September 25 when I was the hospital taking care of my mother, She was there admitted. 1 oclock o maybe 2 i go to the ballfield of Silliman University to watch the game between FU and SU womens Football. Mycute ( Luckylyn Lim ) and team won the game. I go back to the hospital to ask that I will going to climb Mt. Talinis in the evening. My brother was there and then I can climb. We started our journey at 7 pm, riding our own motorcycle with a drivers to drive back our motorcycle home. Arrived at the jump off 8:30 pm take a dinner ( layt lang ). We plan to camp Lake Yagumyum and traverse to Kaipuhan sulfur vent to meet the trekker who climb before us ( Early morning participants). So we arrived 11:00 oclock in Lake yagumyum. The next morning we started our trek 10 am then arrived in Nagabi at almost 12 nn. And then we now go with the participants and survive the trek.






No comments:

Post a Comment